Kink Carve 16" 2021
Regular price £364.95
The Kink Carve 16" bike is the younger sibling of the Kicker 18", and it ensures every age and every height rider can find a perfect-fitting Kink bike.
Properly proportioned geometry and components create a modern, yet comfortable ride, suited for the rider who isn’t ready for the bump up to a larger 18" bike yet. Still stacked with great parts, the 2021 Carve comes with 7" Kink T700 bars, a short reach 40mm Mission topload stem, rock solid 3-piece tubular chromoly cranks with sealed Mid bottom bracket, a sealed integrated headset, and modern tread design 2.4" tyres.
Usually a good size for a 5-8 year old.
- FRAME MATERIAL: Hi Ten Steel
- WHEEL SIZE: 16"
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 16.5"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 11.25"
- HEADTUBE ANGLE: 74.5°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- FORKS: Kink Stryker 4130 Chromoly Steerer Tapered Fork Legs
- BARS: Kink T700 7” 100% Hi-Ten Steel
- STEM: Mission Topload 40mm
- HEADSET: Mission Sealed Integrated (41.8 x 45)
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Welded
- BRAKES: Mission Cease V2
- FRONT HUB: Mission Covert Unsealed 3/8″ Axle
- FRONT RIM: Mission X7
- REAR HUB: Mission Function Semi-Sealed Cassette 14mm
- REAR RIM: Mission X7
- TYRES: Mission Tracker 16x2.4"
- SPROCKET: Mission Rank 25T
- CRANKS: Mission Triumph 3pc Tubular Chromoly 140mm – 8 Spline
- BB: Sealed Mid 19mm
- PEDALS: Kink Hemlock
- SEAT: Mission Cypress Mini Combo
- GEARING: 25/9
- WEIGHT: 22lb 9oz