FIT Heartbreaker Frame Matte Black
Regular price £649.99
The Heartbreaker is Chris Hartis long low and laid back shred sled designed for going fast and big at the trails with stability. Cable routing thru the seat tube keeps your straddle hanger from slapping your down tube and works really well on this frame since the chain stays are pretty long. The 14mm drop out slot instead of the traditional 3/8" trail frame slot allow you a larger variety of affordable rear hubs to choose from. Single bend chain stays straight stay bridges and lack of welded on seat clamp are all classic touches on this modern frame designed for timeless BMX riding.
- Sizes - 21" 21.125" 21.25" 21.5"
- Rear end length - 13.8" - 14.5"
- Head tube angle - 74.5°
- Seat tube angle - 71°
- BB height - 11.35"
- Standover - 9.15"
- Head tube - Integrated
- Bottom Bracket - Mid
- Dropouts - 14mm 3/16" Thick 4Q Baked
- Brake mounts - Chainstay Welded 990s
- Seat clamp - Traditional Slot
- Seat post size - 25.4mm
- Weight - 21" - 5.18 lb (2.35 kg)