S&M 20" OG Fork (1987-1991)
Regular price £199.99
Produced from 1987 to 1991 with no model name but sometimes referred to as "S&M Standard Forks" these forks were included with early K-9 D-zine Mad Dog and Dirtbike frames as part of a frame-set. Made for use with a shafted stem and 1" threaded headset these forks feature extended legs double thick (welded together) drop-outs and are drilled for front brakes.
- This fork was replaced by our original Pitchfork in 1991.
- LEGS: 1"
- DROPOUTS: DOUBLE THICK
- STEERER TUBE: 1" THREADED
- COMPRESSION: DESIGNED FOR SHAFTED STEM
- AXLE TO CROWN HEIGHT: 12.2"
- OFFSET: 1.03"
- WEIGHT: 2.1 lb / 0.95kh (EST)